1. Use old-fashioned stone necklaces as curtain laces to give a Bohemian accent to your home.
2. Use the empty cover of old books to hide the router that looks unattractive in your room.
3. Use the stylus to draw a light on the light bulb and watch them scoop up the wall of funny shapes at night.
4. Using rope hanging curtains will give your room a sense of peace, simplicity.
5. If you feel that the colors in your room are too deep and boring, try the brightly colored lines on the edge of the door.
6. Paint the cute colors on the side of the drawer will also bring a modern uniqueness for your monotonous cabinet.
7. Burning candles in fake or unused furnaces will make the room warmer without having to worry about cleaning.
8. Paint the inside of the lamp shade to create a beautiful twinkle effect.
9. Half-wall paint will create a higher ceiling.
10. Hanging curtains with beautiful ribbons do not worry about rusty metal rings that will ruin your home.
11. Break holes in the dark shadows to create a sparkling sky.
12. Use a sticker to arrange the position of the picture frame before drilling the wall.
13. A dangling bookshelf is a beautiful and effective way to take advantage of the dead space.
14. Use a lye and cornstarch to make temporary wallpaper from the pieces of fabric.
Turn the mono window curtain into a work of art by covering the fabric and fixing the back with hot glue.
16. Use this site to see what your room looks like with different colors.